As hard as it is to believe, I have just completed the last two classes for my BA in English at UCI. I mean, I was there through it all and even I can't believe it's over. As arduous as the journey has been I find myself a bit wistful at the thought that I have finally arrived at my destination. I went on campus today to turn in my last essay (MY LAST ESSAY!!!!....never again will I have to evaluate the sonnets of Shakespeare via the essays of Michel de Montaigne) and I found myself thinking, "I'll never walk into this building again, I'll never park here again, I'll never sit in a lecture with 85 eager 19 year olds again." What a long, strange, wonderful trip it has been indeed. Now, to find an online MFA program. That is my next task. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment